Who doesn't love a good Bloody Mary topped with Candied Bacon? Trying to create videos for social media means keeping the viewer engaged and telling a story within the restricted time limits of each social media channel. Subtle camera movements and different camera angles keeps the video from feeling too static aka boring! We have many styles of editing videos, we wanted this video to feel hip and trendy.
Here is the recipe for those that can't wait to try our version!
- Celery Salt
- Pico de Gallo
- Tabasco Sauce
- Ground Pepper
- Spicy Hot V8 Tomato Juice
- Cocktail Onions
- Celery Stalk
- Candied Bacon
- Vodka or Tequila (For a Bloody Maria)
- Wet the rim of your glass with lime juice
- Rim it again with Salt (add pico de gallo for a kick)
- Squeeze the rest of the lime juice into a separate glass
- Add a dash of celery salt
- Add a dash of pico de gallo
- Add ground black pepper
- Add a dash of tabasco sauce (or two)
- Add a dash of Worcestershire
- Add one can of Spicy Hot V8 Tomato Juice
- Add one shot.. ok two shots of vodka or tequila
- In the rimmed glass, add ice
- Pour mixture into the glass with ice
- Top off with olives, cocktail onions, celery and candied BACON!